The Johnston Family: Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

The Johnston Family:  Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Update on Dakota and Mommy!

Dakota and I had our two week checkups this week. Both of the appointments went well! Dakota's weight has gone up to 8lb 1oz. He did have thrush last weekend, but that was also all gone. The dr. was pleased with how he was gaining his weight and was confident that he would be back to his birth weight very soon. He doesn't go back to the dr until March 11th. My appointment went well also. My incision is healing really well and the steri-strips are now off. The pain is getting better each day and hopefully I will get my energy back in the next couple of weeks. I did get released to drive, so that was nice! Here are a couple of cute pictures of Dakota at two weeks old!


2 comments:

Sarah Robbins said...

Hey you mixed things up on your blog! Cody is so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

He looks SO much like JJ!! Hey how did you guys come up with his middle name? Does it have any special meaning like Sadie's?

Love you!!