The Johnston Family: Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

The Johnston Family:  Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I was definitely hoping for more exciting news..........

I went to the doctor this morning! I am now 38 weeks pregnant and Dakota seems to be doing very well. If you've had a child before, you're hoping to find more encouraging news on your 38th week....like you're dilated 2-3, etc. Well, mine was just a normal visit. Everything was fine, but NO sign of Dakota coming anytime soon. I was told that I hadn't dropped and that he probably wouldn't come until my due date! I guess we'll have to see. I guess the one encouraging thing was the dr. didn't think he was the size of a monster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All in all I was little discouraged, but reminded myself that it is all in HIS timing and praise the LORD he is healthy right now! So, I needed a little smile, so I thought I would share this video from when we went to Sea World....................you can't help but laugh when watching this!!!!!

2 comments:

Sarah Robbins said...

So sorry, friend! That little Dakota just has a mind of his own. . . I am happy I will be there to see him, soon though! That means he won't even be a month old yet when I get there. :)

Kay said...

I feel your pain, sweetie! Just try to be patient and when that stops working, drink castor oil!