The Johnston Family: Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

The Johnston Family:  Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Dakota Come On Out and Play Please!!!

Hello there! Just a quick update on the prego! I had my doctors appointment this morning and Dakota seems to be growing healthy and seems to be doing well. He has finally decided to drop, so that is a nice sign that he is coming somewhat soon! As for me, I have been having some pain in my right leg for the past few days, so the dr. checked it out and it appeared that my right leg was measuring twice the size of my leg. I was sent immediately to get an ultrasound to make sure there was not a blood clot in my leg. Praise the Lord the test came back negative. It appears there is a lot of pressure on my right side which is cutting off some flow from my vessels causing my leg to swell and hurt. The only thing that will help it is lying down and Dakota coming out. I will probably be working half days until Dakota comes and then the pain should go away. I think I am handling it pretty well so far! I would love for Dakota to come tomorrow because it is my uncles birthday (the one who died of Cancer the year Sadie was born). It would be so special to my aunt (also known as nannie to sadie) and I an only imagine how big Uncle Cecil would be smiling. He may have missed the birth of Sadie, but he'll get to see Dakota born up close and personal! I guess we'll just have to see what God has in store. If not, it is all good, he'll definitely be out by next week according to the doctors. Please continue to pray for a healthy baby and delivery!

No comments: