The Johnston Family: Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

The Johnston Family:  Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Oh how the years fly by!

So on June 30th Shelley turned the big 30. I can truly say that I don't feel any different even though I know that I am going older an growing gray hairs. My mom and dad came the Sunday before my birthday. They surprised me by showing up after church at my house. They had my favorite meal fixed and also brought my sister, aunt carolyn, and granny along with them. It was truly special and I must say that the cherry cream pie was one awesome substitute for a cake. Monday was my birthday. I did a couple of swim lessons and then JJ and Sadie took me out to Olive Garden. We never go there because JJ doesn't really care for pasta. When we arrived to the Olive Garden I was walking up to the door and the first thing I saw was Logan. Radez and Elizabeth and driven all the way from Apex to be with me for my birthday. I was so excited and it was the best gift I could have received. We had a blast talking and drinking cups of wine at the Olive Garden. I did get a new camera from mom and dad and I absolutely love it. It takes the picture immediately, so now I won't miss any of those cute faces that Sadie makes. I got some other cute things from people and now we'll wait for the next holiday......our anniversary....July 13th!

No comments: