The Johnston Family: Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

The Johnston Family:  Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

Monday, July 21, 2008

God Provides Once Again!

JJ and I were reminded once again of how awesome God is. As most of you know he has been looking for a new job for about 9 months now. He now has a job as a Biology Teacher and it is at the same school that I work at. JJ will also be coaching cross country. We are very excited to see what is in store with this next transition in life. We're now just trying to find someone to keep Sadie in the fall. If anyone has any recommendations, please let us know. Thanks so much! I just thought I would share the good news and praise! More to come later!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Praise God! I wish I could help watch Sadie, she and Abby would have fun together :)

Sarah Robbins said...

That is so awesome! I am so happy for you guys!