The Johnston Family: Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

The Johnston Family:  Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Power beyond measure and words can say!!!

This morning I began working on our budget a bit. One of the many struggles that I experienced when I found out that I was pregnant with chloe was how.in the world r we going to afford childcare. Today I was tempted with this worry again as I began going through bills andlooking at credit card balances and the numerous medical bills. I just prayed that I would fight through this and just trust the lord to provide for our family. Well, no lie about thirty minutes later my door bell rang. It was a friend. Without words the person handed me a significant amount of money and told me to use it for chloes childcare. I was amazed and brought to tears as well as thankfulness. How wonderful for this person to allow God to minister to our family in this way. The providential thing about it is it was about the amount we had left to save in the summer and weren't sure if we would be able to do it with school starting. The power of God is so amazing and sometimes its good to be brought to tears to remind u of where u come from and who has power over u!!! I hope I am able to do the same for someone someday!! Praise be to him!!!!

1 comment:

Kay said...

That is such a wonderful testimony, Shelley! I am so thankful that God has continued to provide in extraordinary ways!