The Johnston Family: Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

The Johnston Family:  Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Nice surprise from my volleyball team!!

When we came home on Friday, we drove into the driveway and there were balloons, streamers, ribbons, and all kinds of stuff on the outside of my house. I was like, awww, that is so sweet of Sadie and Mom to do this. Then I go in the house and it too is decorated with a volleyball signed from some of my players, I was very encouraged that they would go out of their way to do something this special. Again I was reminded of how much I care for these kids and how I am making a difference in their life! Thank you Lord for many, many blessings, even though sometimes they do become stressful:):)!!!

No comments: