The Johnston Family: Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

The Johnston Family:  Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Chloe Faith Johnston

On Wednesday, August 3rd 2011 our little miracle entered the world at 7lbs 8 oz and she was 19 inches long. Chloe Faith Johnston has already taught our family so much and we look forward to going through another journey of life with her and she grows up. The c-section and delivery went great and we are learning how to adjust to little sleep again. Nana, Papa, and Aunt Manda were there waiting for her to be born and were so excited to see everyone healthy. I was amazed at how a c-section works and just the wisdom, technology, awesomeness that is involved in that O.R. room. I know most of you are wondering, so what's up with the IUD. No lie as soon as the cut me open they saw it and began digging it out before they started taking out Chloe. They also did a great job (at least we hope so) of tying the tubes. I was very impressed with my doctor and would recommend her to anyone. In just minutes we would hold sweet Chloe and hear that awesome cry. The slideshow below basically tells the rest of the story. Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Sarah Robbins said...

Oh I just love her already! I am so, so thankful everything went went.

Also, her birthday is great! 8 + 3= 11. How easy to remember is that?! AND she's your third baby and born on the third. I love stuff like that!