The Johnston Family: Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

The Johnston Family:  Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Welcome to Cooke Resort!

So, for those of you who don't know "The Cookes", they're a family that I met in college who then took care of me in Greenville, until JJ swept me off my feet. They have just built the best pool set-up ever and we visited them one day last week. This was Sadie's first trip to the big pool this year and she loved it. It's a bit scary because I really do believe that she would just run into the pool without stopping. There will be no laying out for mom if Sadie is with her. So, yeah, I got my hands full with summer fun! Here are a few cute pictures of everyone. Mostly Sadie, and the grandkids and Caroline! I must say that the picture of Mr. Cooke is so him and yes that is his cell phone he is talking on in the water. I think they're trying to see who drops their phone in the water first!

No comments: