The Johnston Family: Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

The Johnston Family:  Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Father's Day!

Dad's are such special people and I love to make it "their day" once a year. This year I tried my best to make JJ's extra special as well as my own father. I have been so blessed to have the best dad that anyone could ever ask for. I know that is also how my wonderful husband is going to be to our sweet little girl! We had lot's of fun with my dad and a special lunch with my Aunt Carolyn, cousin Donna and her boyfriend Dennis, and her son Michael. My Grandma Grace also joined the clan along with my sister and her boyfriend Thomas. After lunch I took JJ out to a movie which scared me to death as well as a trip to Best Buy and Sam's where we bought a new TV. I have been saving up for almost a year and was very excited to surprise JJ with such a fun gift. We still haven't got it hooked up yet, but I am sure that it will look awesome when it is up! Thank God for fathers and what they mean to us all!

No comments: