The Johnston Family: Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

The Johnston Family:  Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Bunko (what)? and lot's more summer fun!

So, last Thursday night my friend Misti begged me to play this game "Bunko". I was then told Thursday afternoon that it was and old lady game. Well, I wasn't canceling that late of notice, so I decided to try it out. It was actually a pretty fun game and a really good way to get to know other people in Farmville. I must say that there is quite a variety of personalities in this group! Over-all I had a really good time and really enjoyed the margaritas! So, then Macy decided that she wanted to come home with me and go to the beach with JJ, Sadie, and I on Friday. So, we packed her up and took her home. When we got home our friend Sarah was staying the night, so she and Macy talked all about books and what kinds of books were coming out soon (sarah is an elementary teacher). So, finally around midnight we all went to bed and then got up early and had cinnamon roles and headed off to Shelley's swim lessons and then to the beach. We all had a blast and Macy was even told that she was our child several times (it must be the dark hair). We played at the beach, then the pool, then ate seafood, then played putt-putt and then got ice cream and then wrapped it up by getting attacked by a huge sand crab on the beach in the dark. At the ice cream shop, Macy and Sadie were so cute that someone filmed them eating ice cream and now they're going to be in a commercial. Two hours later we arrived at home around 11:30. Everyone was so tired that we slept until 8:45 the next morning (even sadie)! Shelley cooked some good muffins and then Macy was off with the role playing dad!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for letting me stay with you guys last week! I had a blast. . . Can't wait for you guys to get to Arizona next week though!!!!