The Johnston Family: Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

The Johnston Family:  Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring Decor

Well the spring is officially here! We had our decorations out for over a month now, but I just thought I would share them with you. I have really enjoyed doing it with the kids. It's also been neat explaining to Sadie the true meaning of Easter. This morning in church I was able to see that she is beginning to learn a little about God. She sits in church with us and she was playing with her Barbies and then out of the she shouts, "It's about God's Son". I was little embarrassed, but also proud that she was listening. It had nothing to do with the message, so I am not quite sure where she got it from (or maybe I wasn't listening very well either). Anyway, enjoy our little decorations. The placemats in the kitchen came from Kohls (I have been saving a store credit ever since Christmas because I knew I wanted these). Everything else was things given to us or I just made up. The pictures in the frame are of my adorable kids at the daffodil fields. I loved how they turned out. Take care and keep in touch!!!




No comments: