The Johnston Family: Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

The Johnston Family:  Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Family Time

We decided to do something as a family over spring break! The break started off busy for my wonderful husband JJ. He repaired a hole in the ceiling where someone stepped through. It was such a tough job, but it over with. The the next day he painted Dakota's room. He now has a "BOY" room in which I am very proud of (pictures will come at a later post when I am finished decorating it....don't worry....almost done). After a day of chilling and daddy taking Sadie to a movie, we decided to take a trip to the Durham Life and Science Museum. At first I was like, whatever, a museum is sooooooooooo boring. After looking at it on the internet and realizing we could go for really cheap thanks to a coupone, we decided to give it a shot. I packed up a picnic lunch and we were off. The kids had a blast and I couldn't believe how much there was to do there. I would highly recommend others taking their kids there. There are lots of recreational and educational things to do!!!

1 comment:

Sarah Robbins said...

You crack me up! Museums can be fun! And it looks like this one totally was. Glad you all had a good time.