The Johnston Family: Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

The Johnston Family:  Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sadie always has an answer........PAPA!!!

Ok, so we were riding home from church today and we went through the drive threw at Bojangles. I ordered a combo for Sadie and I to share. Check out this conversation:
Sadie: "I just want a biscuit mama"
Me: "Good because that is what I got you"
Sadie: "We only got one box, what about my biscuit?"
Me: "I am going to give you mine"
Sadie: "Mama, you don't have to do that, just buy me my own"
Me: "It's ok, I can give you mine and we can save some money"
Sadie: Mama, just go to the bank and get some more"
Me: "Well we might run out"
Sadie: "(Laughing she says) Silly mama, Papa will just put some more money in the bank for us"!!!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

that's really cute! they are so innocent.