The Johnston Family: Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

The Johnston Family:  Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving


We are thankful for so many things as we are reminded of how much Christ did for us during this season of life! Thanksgiving was filled with a lot more joy and happiness this year than last. It marked one year since my Granny passed away. It's really cool to be reminded that she is rejoicing in heaven. It was also nice seeing my mom and aunt back to their normal selves. I loved seeing them excited for the holidays, decorating, and of course shopping. I know that Granny would be so very proud as she looks down from above! Through all the happiness, I did a terrible job taking pictures. I actually only have a few. JJ and I went and visited some of his family and we had a very enjoyable time. We don't get to see his grandparents very often and Sadie did wonderful around them. I did capture one really good picture of them before we left. We look forward to hopefully seeing them again at Christmas as well as his mom, dad, sister, and Jacob!



No comments: