The Johnston Family: Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

The Johnston Family:  Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

Friday, December 11, 2009

Papa v/s Sadie

Well there is no doubt who won this battle!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sadie and Papa were playing together and Sadie poked him (looks like he hit him) in the face. It's finally starting to get better. It was pretty funny to me because I have only seen my dad with black eyes twice.
1. When I was younger and my best friend Joy through a quarter at him and hit him in the eye.
2. My daughter playing with Papa!
It's a fun memory. After showing it to Sadie on the computer, she said, "I got to put a band aid on papa's eye so it will get better before we get on the airplane"!

1 comment:

Kay said...

TOO funny! When do ya'll leave?