The Johnston Family: Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

The Johnston Family:  Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

Monday, August 3, 2009

What's up with me?

A lot of you have been asking what is up with me and this pregnancy? Well, to be perfectly honest, I have been sick ALL summer. Being nauseated all day is not fun. I am taking some medicine and hopefully that well help and it will end soon. I will be 12 weeks pregnant tomorrow and I go to the doctor next week to hear the heartbeat. School starts back in a couple of weeks, so I think it will be nice to get my mind off of things again. We are of course looking forward to finding out if it is a boy or girl. I of course have no idea. I was sick with Sadie, but so are people when they have boys. I am trying to be content and not be too anxious to find out. I must say that most people think I am having a boy. That would definitely make my dad very happy! Stayed tuned.....we'll find out mid September!!! Please continue to pray for a healthy pregnancy!

1 comment:

Steven and Candi Manning said...

The Mannings are praying for you and we love you!