The Johnston Family: Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

The Johnston Family:  Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

13 weeks down!

Yesterday I had my doctor's appointment. JJ was able to go and we heard the baby's heartbeat! The heartbeat was in the upper 150's (157). Everything seemed to be going well and I appeared to be healthy. My stomach is definitely starting to bulge out, but I was excited that I had not gained a single pound. I know that will be different at the next one. I have also felt a lot better for 5 days now, so I think the sickness is going away (Praise the Lord)! Heartburn is of course back, but that doesn't really bother me when compared to how sick I have been over the past 3 months. We go back September 14th to find out the sex of the baby. So, what do you guys guess?

No comments: