The Johnston Family: Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

The Johnston Family:  Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

Friday, August 8, 2008

Sadie feeds herself!

It's been a while since I updated the blog. Sorry for the delay. It's been a very busy summer. Sadie has took leaps and bounds in her development. She is continuing to grow up more and more each day. She is talking more and more. She is a bit confused about her daddy though. She recently started calling him JJ. I guess she hears everyone else calling him that and assumes that she is supposed to do the same thing. She loves being in the pool and playing outside. She has also spent a lot of time with mommy at the school this summer. I have been pretty busy with volleyball and getting things organized for the athletic department. It has still been a very exciting summer and I have enjoyed spending it with Sadie (although I am ready for the babysitter). The lastest thing that she has accomplished is feeding herself. It has been very exciting and not quite as messy as I had thought! She loves to do it by herself now and really doesn't want any help. If we can just get her to 20 lbs, I will be happy so that we can turn that carseat around!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious that she calls Joe "JJ"!!!! I can't believe how big she's getting!!!!! :)

Hopefully we can chat soon!! I love you!!