The Johnston Family: Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

The Johnston Family:  Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

Sunday, November 25, 2007

So many things to be thankful for!

Thanksgiving was filled with lot's of memories. This was Sadie's first Thanksgiving and it was also our first Thanksgiving without my uncle. It was little more difficult than I thought it would be, but thanks to Sadie she was able to distract most people. We did lot's of traveling so that we could spend time with all of the family. We went to the Johnston's on Wednesday and Thursday and then we were at the Barbour's on Thursday and Friday. As we were traveling I was able to focus on so much. As I watched the color of the beautiful fall trees, I was reminded of this beautiful creation that God has placed us in. It's truly a blessing to see all the work that he has done on earth. As I was reminded of this, I was also reminded of how he is continuing to bless my family day by day. This is truly something to be thankful for. The food, fun, fellowship is fun, but without our relationship with Christ, it is NOTHING. This helped me to have a more positive perspective as I spent time with family and friends. It's just so important for us to share these things with our family as we are reminded of how thankful we are that Christ has chosen us to be a part of his family! Here are some fun pictures from Thanksgiving and our little Indian!

No comments: