The Johnston Family: Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

The Johnston Family:  Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Sadie's First Tooth!

So, Saturday my sister came down and she discovered that Sadie had a tooth. Of course I didn't believe her, but I stuck my hand in her mouth and there it was. I guess that is why she has been a bit fussy lately. She is doing well with her eating. She loves apple sauce, bananas, blueberries, and she even enjoyed carrots today. It's amazing how quickly things are changing now that she is getting older. Sorry, there are no pictures to show her tooth, it's not big enough:(!!!!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

How cute! That's very exciting:) love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Awww....your lil' girl is growing up!!!!! Love you guys!!