The Johnston Family: Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

The Johnston Family:  Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

Friday, April 5, 2013

Sadie's First Field Trip

Sadie had her first field trip just before Christmas with her Kindergarten class. She got to ride a train from Raleigh to Smithfield and have a lunch at the train station. They then went to the movie theater to watch "Polar Express". Sadie loved it! I was also very happy that I was able to take off work and go with her and experience this with her. The highlight was definitely at the end of the movie when Tom Hanks is talking about believing to the little boy and the little boy hears the bell. Sadie's teacher then passes out bells to all the kids. The look on her eyes was AMAZING! I also loved the conversation that Sadie had with me and she told me "that if you hear the bell then you believe in God, that's what it's all about mama". I love that little girl to death and thank God for the work that he is already doing in that precious heart!

No comments: