The Johnston Family: Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

The Johnston Family:  Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Chloe-Almost 8 months old

On April 3rd Chloe will be 8 months old. I am not sure how busy I will be then, so the update is coming now!:) Chloe is doing great. She is sleeping so very well. She has such a sweet personality. She never cries except for when she is sleepy or hungry. Words cannot express how truly blessed we really are. She just smiles at everyone when they see her and she is trying her hardest to talk. She is still babbling and saying "DADA". I think she is really trying to say other things, but they just won't come out. She got her first tooth sometime last week, so that's pretty cool. She likes to eat most any kind of baby food, especially if it is sweet (must take after me). She LOVES to snack on puffs and mum-mums! A couple of weeks ago she learned how to sit up on her own, so she loves playing with toys in front of her now. I must say that she has nothing to do with laying down now! (unless of course she is sleepy) She is on a very good schedule is just really seems to be doing great! She has finally made her way into 3-6 months clothes, although I think it will be short lived because she is growing quickly these days. Here are some cute pictures of our special little girl. I will keep you posted on her weight and growing chart when we have another doctor's appointment!:)

1 comment:

Sarah Robbins said...

Ahh she is SO precious! I can't believe how time just flies by...