The Johnston Family: Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

The Johnston Family:  Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

Monday, January 16, 2012

Disney on Ice

One of every girls dreams is to see the princesses that they play with everyday. This year, Disney on Ice came to Raleigh and it had all the princesses in it including "Tangled". Sadie just loves Rapunzel so much and we surprised her with tickets to the show. Sadie,Nana, Aunt Manda, Savannah, Nannie, Chloe, and I went to see the show together. It was actually even better than I thought. I even enjoyed it. Sadie enjoyed every minute of it and Savannah was amazed and Chloe just slept in my arms. It was so amazing to see all the things those people could do on the ice. Seeing Sadie's eyes was seriously worth a million dollars. It makes me even more excited to go to Disney World with the kids sometime!:) She just truly enjoyed it so much! I am so glad that we were able to have a girls night out and have such an enjoyable time together:)

No comments: