The Johnston Family: Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

The Johnston Family:  Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

Monday, December 5, 2011

Whirlwind Months!

The past few months have truly been a whirlwind, but so much has also occurred. I am going to try my best to update you the best way possible. To begin with we had an extremely successful volleyball season this year. It's the longest I have ever had to coach in one year. We actually made it until November, losing out the game before the state championship! This group of girls will always be special to my heart in so many ways. I love them and they have taught me so much about life. I truly hope that my children can be like them when they go through high school. Very respectable young ladies with lots of ambition. They'll be sorely missed!:)

No comments: