The Johnston Family: Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

The Johnston Family:  Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Seven weeks old!

Chloe hasn't really changed all that much over a week! She is still continuing to be more awake. She has now been to several of mommies volleyball games. That is exciting for one of the volleyball moms to watch her. She does so wonderful at the games. The noise doesn't even phase her at all. This makes me happy because it shows that my first seven weeks of loudness (tv, radio, vacuem, etc) has helped her to adjust sleeping in any environment. I really look at her and I am reminded so much of Sadie as a baby. She is such a wonderful baby and we are truly so blessed. All that I could even want or request is a little more sleep and I know that in time that too will come. As for a bath, Chloe has not been so fond of bathtime. I am sure this will change very soon!



No comments: