The Johnston Family: Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

The Johnston Family:  Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

Friday, July 29, 2011

Sadie's first soccer camp!

Last week Sadie had the chance to experience her first camp! She went to a soccer camp that was held indoors from 9-10:30. The first day she was a little nervous and clingy to me, but then she really ended up enjoying it. I must say that I was a little concerned when she came up to me on the first day and said, "Mama, I am sweating (need I remind you that it was indoors). I was like, it's ok, Sadie, you will survive. After a little bit of gatorade she made it back out there. She especially loved being complemented at the end of the week by the person leading the camp by her saying, "Sadie is a really good kicker". She should play some more soccer. Sadie loved that attention and of course went and kicked another soccer ball. All in all we were pleased with her progress and glad she didn't give up. Here are a few pictures from the week!





1 comment:

Sarah Robbins said...

She is SO cute! I would have been upset about the sweating, too. . .