The Johnston Family: Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

The Johnston Family:  Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

28 Weeks!!

Well I have made it to 28 weeks! The risk of miscarriage has significantly reduced now! I had a doctor's appointment this morning and it went great. My weight gain is really good, so I was very happy about that news! Heartbeat was strong and Chloe seems to be growing well. I did measure a little small, but the doctor's didn't seem to be concerned with it all. We have set the amnio for July 25th at 8:00 a.m. and then the c-section will be done on the 26th as long as the lungs are fully developed! I am very excited and it's cool to see how much I have learned through this process. I appreciate all your prayers and ask you to please continue praying that Chloe would develop accordingly, that I would not be anxious and focus on only what is true, and that the pregnancy would continue to go well through the 37th week! I will keep you posted as I continue to have more doctor's appointments. We will be getting an ultrasound on June 9th just to make sure everything is ok with the baby and placenta! Love to everyone!

1 comment:

Kay said...

Wonderful news!! We will continue to pray. Our church body is praying as well; when I don't give an update every so often, the women start asking about you :)