The Johnston Family: Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

The Johnston Family:  Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Beautiful day.........horrible outcome a week later!!!

Ok, so last Sunday was such a beautiful day. We loved playing outside. Sadie rode her bike and I played in the backyard with her a Dakota for a while! They do love to swing on there swingset! We look forward to the spring time coming very soon!!!




Now, for part two.............The kids were having so much fun that I decided to take some pictures! Oh, how cute they would be on the blog! It was just perfect. So Wednesday comes around and Dakota is doing this funny thing dancing and I just thought we had to capture it on video, but I couldn't find the camera. I have literally been looking for it since last Wednesday. Sadie had me convinced that Dakota had hid my camera!!!! Yesterday I cleaned their entire room from ceiling to closet, to drawers and all. NO CAMERA! It all hit me about an hour ago.......I AM MY MOTHER'S CHILD!!!! My camera was right where I left it........hanging on the swingset. Bad news is it has rained 4-7 days this week, so the camera is ruined. Looks like I will have to start selling some stuff on Craigslist to get enough money to get another one! The good news is I was able to save my pictures off of the SD Card! I know my mom is probably getting this biggest kick out of all of this! What shall I do next......?????

2 comments:

Sarah Robbins said...

That exact same thing happened to Kay last year! That's life sometimes; you just gotta laugh and move on! :) You should do Swagbucks and you can earn money for a new camera.

Jolly Johnston's said...

I really need to learn how to use that, but I am just not very good at it. You use it as a search engine, right????