The Johnston Family: Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

The Johnston Family:  Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Will it be a boy or a girl?????

A couple of weeks ago, I hosted a baby shower for our good friends Mike and Sarah. They recently moved to Raleigh from Arizona! Sarah is about 30 weeks pregnant now and she doesn't know what she is having because it is a SURPRISE!!! We had a good time talking and laughing about her becoming a new mom. Her and Mike are truly going to be the best parents EVER! I just can't wait to find out what it is even thought I am like 95% sure it is a GIRL!!!

1 comment:

Sarah Robbins said...

We can't wait to find out either! Only a couple more weeks... Thank you so much for my shower; it was such a special time. I really loved the time we all had together.