The Johnston Family: Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

The Johnston Family:  Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Happy Baby!

Dakota is seriously one of the happiest babies I have EVER seen! I am so blessed to have had such wonderful babies (but don't worry, that doesn't make me want more)! One of Dakota's favorite things to do is take a bath! He loves it when the tub is filling up with water. Here is a cute picture of him playing and he sat up all on his on! He just splashes his feet and talks loud! So adorable!

2 comments:

Sarah Robbins said...

I hope Baby Robbins is so sweet natured! Not very likely given genetics, but a Mama can hope. Look at that big grin!

Rachel said...

You are very blessed! I remember what an angel baby Sadie was. I cannot imagine being better than that.