The Johnston Family: Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

The Johnston Family:  Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It's been rough!

Okay, so I am still a little slow at updating the blog. I have an excuse this time. Last Tuesday I had my tonsils removed. The first four days I thought I was doing great and now the last 4 days have been bad. I can't eat and my throat hurts, but I know in the end that I WILL LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mom came and stayed for 4 days and that was a sweet time for me and her. I really just loved spending time with her by myself (yes, that's a little selfish, but sometimes you just need your mama). Then she left and everything went downhill, but my husband has really stepped it up and been wonderful to me. Sadie has been at mom and dads loving life and going to bible school. I will have some pictures soon to show all the fun she has been having. Here are a few while mom was here with us.

1 comment:

Sarah Robbins said...

We love you and hope you are feeling better soon!!