The Johnston Family: Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

The Johnston Family:  Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Dakota is growing up!

Dakota had his two month check up last week. Everything went really well. He weighed in at a wopping 11lbs 2 oz and he was almost 23 inches long. He was on the 50th percentile in everything, so we were very pleased! I am back at work now and everyone seems to be adjusting well. Dakota has done well with Mrs. Sheryl and Sadie loves staying at home. Now, if we can just get Dakota to sleep at night>>>!!! Let me know if you have any suggestions for that one. Here is a cute video of Dakota growing!

2 comments:

Sarah Robbins said...

Oh my, he is just too cute. Especially because he hardly cries. That's the kind of baby I like. Sadie was so adorable trying to get him to talk in the background!

Rachel said...

Oh he is so cute! I just want to eat him up :) :)