The Johnston Family: Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

The Johnston Family:  Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Chilly trip to the beach!

Nana was on spring break last week and her and Nannie decided to go to Myrtle Beach and relax. Well, since I am still on maternity leave, we decided to go as well. I packed up the car along with Dakota and Sadie and we were off. I must say it was a little tough driving (not because of the kids, but my incision), so we made several stops. All in all it was a fun quick trip. Of course Sadie always bring humor into every situation. When we got there, she was looking at the ocean and she said that was the biggest pond she had ever seen. I guess that is a little bit of red-neck in her---------------thanks papa! Here are a few cute pictures of Sadie! I just hope she isn't going to be scared of the water this summer!

No comments: