The Johnston Family: Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

The Johnston Family:  Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Maybe a little creative!



Okay, so my dad is a HUGE NC State fan (even though they seem to struggle in many sports)! Anyway, I wanted to do I memoralble for one of his gifts this year. I decided that I was going to by a bubble gum machine and turn it into a NC State bubblegum machine. My first thought was by some State stickers and decorate it (how hard could that be). Well, after shopping at many, many, many stores, there were no stickers to be found. Before I knew it we were back from Disney and all I had was a red bubblegum machine (which would really have hot tamales in it because that it his favorite candy). So, I took a late trip to Michaels (along with everyone else in greenville) and purchased some supplies to do some decorating on this machine. So, here is what it turned out to look like. I was pretty satisfied and daddy loved it!

No comments: