The Johnston Family: Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

The Johnston Family:  Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day!

My first year as a Mother has been wonderful. I love my daughter and how much she has brought our family. As I think back a year ago, I am reminded of so many things that I have learned. I must say that it is nice to be sleeping more than I was last year at this time. My Mother's Day was very special. I woke up and JJ and Sadie gave me a card and some chocolate candies and there was also a pedicure in the card, so that was very nice. We then went to Benson to spend time with my mom and carry on the tradition of going to church there (although sadie didn't do well in church, but that is another blog in itself). We then went to the annual dinner at Grandma's and then got together for the annual dinner at Granny's. The day was filled with lot's of family time and I was reminded of how special it is to be raised by so many loving people. Here are a few pics from the special day!

No comments: