The Johnston Family: Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

The Johnston Family:  Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Baby"T" is on the way!

Today I had a baby shower at my house for my friend Kay. They're expecting a baby on March 23rd, and they don't know the sex of the baby yet. We had everyone to guess the sex of the baby and wear whatever color (pink or blue) shirt they thought it would be. It was quite a success, but I have to say the boy guessers ruled the party! Guess we'll have to wait and see. We also made some blocks for Brianna or Daniel! Everything was great and check out the cake!





3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a CUTE idea! Did Mike tell you we're betting? I bet girl. . .

Timmy said...

Yeah, I'll be putting this one in the W column in just a few weeks now. How'd you get Brian to stick around long enough for that picture?

Timmy said...

It's a boy! I WIN!!!!!!!!