The Johnston Family: Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

The Johnston Family:  Loving Life Together and Blessed in Every Way!

Friday, June 8, 2007

Sadie is one month old!

Since May 7th, life has been very busy and hectic. It's hard to believe that Sadie is now one month old. She just had her check-up and she weighed 8lb 11oz. As you can see, she has had no problem eating. She is on the 47th percentile and the doctor's say that she is very healthy. JJ and I are enjoying every moment of being parents and look forward to seeing more as the days approach us. Sadie is starting to focus with her eyes more and her personality is beginning to come out. I have attached some pictures of her first month in the slideshow below:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely ADORABLE!!!! I need to come over and play with her.....I mean hang out with you guys! :) LOVE YOU!!

Lisa Ellis said...

Sadie is so precious and I am so excited to witness her love, learn and grow. You are wonderful parents and I am so blessed to be a part of your lives. Thank you for sharing the adorable pictures. Love you!